Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Sep 4, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $5.00/hour ($880/month)
May 29th, 2023 (today)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
September 13th, 2021
Hello, I'm SEO Specialist and WordPress Developer and I'm excited to work with you.
Here's what I can do:
(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)
•On-Page SEO: I will optimize the content on your website so you can see traffic increase.
•On Page SEO: I help my client rank their websites as I integrate them with Google Analytics and Google search console.
•Competitor Analysis: Study the On-Page SEO setup of your competitors
•SEO Keyword Research: Determine what exactly are the words and phrases Google wants to see present on your page
•Check Meta Data and Structured Data Markups: Will make your web page look better in Search Engine Results
•Check whether or not your Heading Tags comply with Google's requirement
•Recommend changes to improve your On-Page SEO
•Local SEO: helping you dominate Google Local and Map results
To sum it up, make your WordPress website more profitable by helping it rank on Google Search through SEO.
- Off-Page Optimization doing link building and citation listing, directory listing, profile listing, business listing, blog commenting, article submission, web 2.0 archive submission, guest posting, and link insertion outreach.
• Checking unhealthy backlinks and removing them with the google disavow tool.
• Keywords competitive research to be extracted from all top competitors
• Competitor's Backlinks research for extraction of the possible link to be used
• Creating Meta descriptions and title titles
• Keyword mapping on all pages of the website.
• Competitors analysis and keywords competitors analysis for possible link opportunities.
• Content Writing Strategy creating keywords and phrases to be used in creating an article or content
• Content creation by using conversion A.I, Grammarly, and cognitive SEO
• Creating keywords to target serves as guidelines for the content writer to make the best content.
• Content optimization aligning keywords intent relativity
• Google my business listing optimization and implementation
• Competitor analysis in Google my business listing
4 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:
•Expert in ON-PAGE SEO
•Expert in OFF-PAGE SEO
•Expert in TECHNICAL SEO
•100% of your website ranks on the first page on Google.
• Are you looking for an Elementor WordPress Expert that offers you both reliability and a pre-defined skillset?
• Do you need a complete redevelopment of your website in the Elementor or need some amends to an existing Elementor site all carried out with speed but extreme attention to detail?
• Do you need a freelancer who just "gets" what your job requirements are? As a Filipino Elementor WordPress Developer expert living in the Philippines, I would LOVE to work with you!
4 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:
• You need a freelancer who works extremely fast but also works very carefully while ensuring sites are 100% responsive across all platforms and are performance-optimized.
• You know communication is important - you need someone who is available throughout your project and keeps you updated regularly on the progress.
• You need a freelancer who knows your satisfaction is their NUMBER 1 PRIORITY.
• if you're not happy they shouldn't be happy either!- You need someone on board who knows the Elementor WordPress inside out (you've probably realized by now it's not that simple!) With a previous 3 years experienced with WordPress Dev, you can be assured you've picked the right person.
If you need a Virtual Assistant, Elementor WordPress Developer, And SEO Specialist then message me, and let’s chat!
Experience: 1 - 2 years
As a WordPress developer, my role is to design, develop, and maintain websites using the WordPress platform. This involves creating custom themes and plugins, optimizing website performance and security, and ensuring the website is responsive and mobile-friendly. I work with clients to understand their needs and requirements and use my technical expertise to build websites that meet those needs while also adhering to best practices for design and development. I also stay up-to-date with the latest developments in WordPress and web development to continually improve the websites I create.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
As an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialist, my role is to improve a website's visibility and search engine ranking by optimizing its content, structure, and user experience. This involves analyzing and researching keywords, creating and implementing a content strategy, building backlinks, and monitoring website analytics to continually improve performance. My goal is to drive more organic traffic to the website and improve its overall online presence.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.