• I have more than fifteen years of combined professional experience as a Technical Writer, Procedure Writer, Publisher, blogger, SEO article writer, content writer and I have more than ten years technical writing experience in the IT, Automotive, Commercial Banking, and Trade Finance industry.
• I have handled technical documentation projects in the Philippines and project sites abroad for various international banks.
• I have basic knowledge on online marketing, SEO, trade finance concepts (Import, Export, Supply Chain, Shipping Guarantees, SWIFT, etc.)
• I am highly analytical and keen on details. I have strong problem-solving skills and ability to quickly learn complex concepts and communicate these clearly in easy to understand terms.
• I am eager and willing to learn new things and to be trained. I am creative and resourceful.
• I am a team player and highly motivated, and works well even with minimum supervision.
Since 2004, I've had several freelance jobs, which prooves that I could work with minimum supervision. I've also worked with different clients before and that trained me well to quickly learn new things, take instructions and execute projects accordingly. Working as Documentation Consultant honed not just my writing skills but my technical and ciritical thinking skills as well. Doing freelance proofreading work also enhanced my ability to understand technical concepts and review documents more efficiently and quickly.
I used to create press releases and blog articles for my previous company's (US Auto Parts) Online Marketing team’s SEO projects.
I used to manage contents of a company’s websites - I conduct researches, writes news, press releases, and SEO-ready contents, and upload website contents to the CMS (Content Management System).
I have little experience in using Graphic design tools but I have basic knowledge on them as I studied Basic Web Development course and also did a few tasks involving the use of these tools.
I have previously worked in a US bank where I assisted commercial banking line of business in drafting and publishing SOPs and job aids. I also worked in a software company developing trade finance systems for banks; thus, I am familiar with some banking and trade finance terms.
I did administrative support/ clerical tasks in my first job and also did some volunteer work as a training assistant in an NGO, helping the coordinator in preparing for several trainings. Personally, I love to travel and I am always the one who arranges trips, does research on everything, calls hotels, airline, and travel agencies, does the booking, prepares itineraries and budget, and takes photographs.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.