Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Aug 3, 2020
Hired Full Time on Nov 1, 2021
There is a review on this worker profile. Only upgraded employers can view reviews.
Experienced Work At Home Agent who is able to create an efficient work environment based on the company’s work at home guidelines. Adept at utilizing computer productivity software, maintaining high levels of customer service, and being adaptable to a given situation. Specializes in technical support, inbound phone sales, and exceeding customer expectations.
1. GENERAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- Social media Marketing
- Simple Website Creation
- Content Marketing
- SEO Strategies
- Lead Generation
- Graphic Design ( Canva)
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Manage multiple accounts across various platforms
- Analyze social engagement
- Schedule post in advance
- Receive comprehensive reports and analysis
- Monitor comments and responds efficiently
- Collaborate with tea
- Conducted tutorial services for the student to provide academic support in English.
- Motivates students towards learning and studying to build self- confidence.
- Evaluated and documented the student's progress and behavior.
- Work with students in reading comprehension.
- Applied effective strategies to improve student's study skills and retention.
I have overall 2.5 years experience as virtual assistant. I started working as a cold caller for a solar power company based in the US and then I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for a Car Dealership company (US-based). I booked appointments to customers and answer basic queries about their services.
B2 IELTS score. Has experience working as an online english teacher teaching chinese and japanese students.
Content Marketing Associate with Google Adwords certificate. Writes blogs for various client and prepares internal and external communications on a daily basis.
I have handle social media platforms of the previous company that I worked for for 2.5 years.
I worked as customer support for a Car Dealership based in the US. I book appointments for customers and answer basic queries about their services.
I worked as a cold caller for a real estate company.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.