Creative, highly organized, pragmatic, efficient, tech-savvy, and an A+ problem-solver. I only believe in 2 things: Make it happen or make it happen. :)
I have 7 years of experience as a professional teacher, 2 years as customer support, and currently a workforce associate. Experienced in the following EA tools and skills:
- Taking Minutes of Meeting
- Travel Management
- Project Management
- Google Workspace (Sheet, Docs, Calendar, Drive, Drive)
*** I am experienced in administrative tasks after being a homeroom teacher for 7 years, a customer support specialist, and a workforce associate.
*** I am a highly organized, fast learner, reliable, and hard-working executive assistant.
> Workforce Real Time Associate, Alorica
- Monitors real-time production to ensure people are in the right place at the right time
- Manages real-time requests from team managers and operation managers
- Keeps an eye on the operation each and every day to make real-time adjustments as needed
> Chat Support Representative, Alorica
- Responsible for addressing customer’s needs and ensuring they get an excellent experience
- Communicates with customers through live chat to answer questions, solve problems and troubleshoot
- Processes complaints and issues related to products and services
> Coordinator and Volunteer Teacher for Special Children
- Teaches and helps children with special needs to learn functional skills and modify challenging behaviors
- Coordinates with parents and co-teachers through meetings, seminars, and workshops
- Creates documentation, certificates, narratives, and other related files
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.