Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $4.13/hour ($726.88/month)
Bachelors degree in Entrepreneurship
April 13th, 2023 (56 days ago)
May 12th, 2021
Are you a business owner who's:
- having a lot on their plate and cannot track your business meetings or lunch meetings with friends or families?
-has a busy schedule and having no time to find or book any restaurants or travel plans with business partners or your loved ones?
- having a hard time determining which are the most important tasks of your day?
- doesn't have a lot of time managing your social media accounts or booking appointments?
Or are you a business owner who's:
- having a hard time managing their own business' Social Media Accounts?
- not keeping up what is the latest trends on the Internet?
- finding it hard to create posters or content photos for Social Media posting?
Maybe a business owners who already have experiences like:
- "What is the latest trend today, why can't i keep up on the trend?"
- " I have tried multiple platforms but it seems that none of them are working to increase my revenue line."
- "I have an optimized social media account but none of my social media visitors are turning into visiting/ paying customers."
Then let me help you come up with a strategic solutions to help you grow your business.
My goal is to help you:
- formalize your brand standards. This includes logo, graphics, guidelines, etc.
- make a marketing plan. Daunting? Start small and work up to a six month or year long plan.
- keep track and update you with your daily schedules.
- make you social media accounts and engage your business with people through it.
So, if you're ready for a Virtual Assistant or Social Media Manager to approach your business with the same level of commitment and expertise as you approach yours, then let's set up a time for a call.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.