*Auto campaigns only? Keywords not making any sale? Chaotic campaign management?*
If you said yes to any of these, then you might be overspending on your Amazon PPC Ads! Here's how I can help.
To the satisfaction of my previous clients, sales improved significantly with me and have been booming ever since. I specialize in increasing conversion rates and have reliably reduced ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale) of numerous accounts to as low as 10%! For that, I am genuinely grateful to be of excellent service to them.
Profitable and effective PPC Management ultimately demands extensive knowledge of different PPC strategies. To properly execute those strategies, the following are the skills I have honed throughout the years:
- Extensive Keyword Research with Helium10 to extract highly relevant keywords
- Thorough Keyword Negation to protect your budget from unnecessary Ad Spend
- Campaign Creation, highly organized and structured
- Ranking and Growth Strategies
- Niche Market and Competitor Analysis
- Market Trend Analysis
- Optimized Bid Adjustment
- Bulk Operation (for Bid adjustment, Campaign Creation, and Keyword Negation and Addition)
- Account Maintenance
- SEO Optimization
- Product Listing
- Deep Understanding of the Bidding Auction Process
I agree Amazon PPC can be quite complex and overwhelming for the untrained eye, but it doesn't have to be that way. Maybe you could invite me for a call today! I'm sure we can find a way for me to help boost the growth of your business.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.