I believe that I am a great fit in this market place. I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I am an appointment setter, lead generation speacialist, sales representative, and a license insurance
On the other hand, I am a self-motivated person and I try to exceed my superior’s expectations with high-quality work. Being a fast learner, I quickly pick up business knowledge related to my project.
Lastly, I would like to add that I work well both as an individual contributor and also as a team member.
Collectively, all these skills put together makes me a complete package for this job. You may contact me by phone at
Appointment Setter - Insurance
Client : Knox and Associate Insurance - USA
• Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
• Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
• Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
• Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
• Setting an appointment for prospective clients.
• Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
• Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
• Update contact records and notes in the CRM.
• Lead Generation
• Selling Skills
• Appointment Setting
• Listening Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Interpersonal Skills
• Service Orientation
• Data Entry
Lead Generation Rep - Insurance
Client: All State Insurance - USA
• Contact customers in database to generate and nurture warm leads for the product/sale
• Gather and record competitive information, customer objections and best practices in CRM
• Meet and exceed lead metrics and achieve “product specific” growth targets
• Achieve and maintain product certification; understand products features and benefits.
• Identify market potential by qualifying leads.
• Initiate sales process by cold calling; make initial presentations; understand account requirements.
• Making on average of 100+ outbound calls per day
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Sales Team Leader / Sales Representative
Client: Brand Developers Ltd DRTV New Zealand & Australia APAC
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Send and respond to
• Update contact records and notes in the CRM
• Making phone calls to contact for warm and cold leads.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Calling clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
• Customer service
• Meeting sales goals
• Closing skills
• Territory management
• Prospecting skills
• Product knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Client relationships
• Motivation for sales
Answering escalation from the customer using email and in house tools. Setting and scheduling appointment with client.
I have 11 years experience in a BPO company our main means of communication is English. We catered US,UK, NZ and Australian Client.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.