I'm a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate from Holy Cross of Davao College, Philippines last April 2013.
I always value my clients and my main concern are the client's satisfaction, communication, loyalty, the confidentiality of information, and professionalism.
I have 8 years of working experience and almost 7 years working online this coming October using Online jobs. My expertise is property management bookkeeping. I have experience working in property management in San Francisco California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Nevada; working closely with the Property Manager, Director of Accounting, CEO, and Owner of the company.
I am proficient with Propertyware, Appfolio, CINC, Quickbooks Online, and MYOB. I am fast, keen on details, and highly organized. I easily understand instructions and respond quickly, maintaining an accurate record of financial transactions. I am able to work consistently without supervision or interruption.
- Computer with a headset & camera
- Back-Up Laptop
- Stable internet at home (Speedtest: 25mbps )
- Back-Up Internet Connection (Speedtest: 10mbps)
- Typing Skills - 47 wpm
Here are the lists of the things I'm good at
- PropertyWare Trained
- Appfolio Trained
- CINC Trained
- Quickbooks Online Trained
- Limited Quicken Experience
- Bank Reconciliation - Trust, Operating, Security Deposit, etc (To assert the accuracy of transactions)
- Rent Collection
- Oversees maintenance program consisting of maintenance supervision, inspections, and monitoring work orders.
- Uploading new management accounts to our software
- Onboarding Process for both owners and tenants
- Process owner draws
- Monthly Owner Statements
- Entering and recording vendor invoices.
- Processing rent roll deposits, tenant payments, etc.
- Rent Due Reminders
- Processing vendor payments.
- Writes warning letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
- Violations, rent increase notices, inspection notices, etc.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to company policies.
- Advertise for all open listings: website updates, directional signs, online postings, etc
- Turning on/off utilities for rental properties
- Closing Out Property Process, Move Out Procedures, and Transition Procedures to the other Management Company
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Other numerous other property management and real estate-related items or fulfill tasks as requested
Other Special Task:
- Basic Graphic Design (Social Media Post, Banner, Story, Cover, and any Marketing Design)
- Video Editing (Virtual Tour for Real Estate)
- Audio and Video Transcription (Used as subtitle and script)
Protecting your tenants, owners and hard-earned income is my primary focus.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.