Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Feb 28, 2022
Hired Part Time on Dec 4, 2023
- 5+ years experience as Video Editor.
- Bachelor of Science degree; Computer Science.
- Proficient in various film editing software; Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut and Cyberlink Power Director.
- Knowledge in sound effects, color grading, and the latest innovations in mobile technology.
- Creative; proactively contributes to the original vision of the writer and director.
- Passionate about video editing and film work.
- Disciplined; follows processes and does not employ shortcuts.
- Creative thinker; frequently pushes imagination beyond the comfort zone.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- A meticulous approach to work; pays keen attention to detail.
- Great listener; enjoys collaborating with other professionals.
- Open-minded; takes in criticisms and opinions constructively.
- Articulate speaker; relays instructions, ideas, and opinions in a clear manner.
- Ability to write concise and clear communication.
- Self-motivated; committed to giving a top-level performance every day on the job.
- Conscientious learner; seeks to upgrade knowledge on the latest techniques in video editing.
- Expert time- management skills.
- High-degree of patience.
- Hardworking; willing to spend long hours in the studio or at an onsite location.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.