Services offered using Quickbooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, and Buildium. I have 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping.
1. Clean up accounting files detecting duplicate entries, wrong categorization, and others.
2. Perform diagnostic audit transactions for finding errors.
3. Catch up records from previous years including manual import of pdf bank statement transactions.
4. Set up the QuickBooks Online file and set up a chart of accounts.
5. Full charge bookkeeping with bank reconciliation, AR management, AP management, payroll processing, monthly posting of accruals, and others.
6. Intercompany transaction reconciliations.
7. Trust accounting in the Law office using Clio.
8. US Sales tax filing and monitor payroll tax filing from QuickBook payroll, Gusto, and ADP.
9. Monitoring vendors that need W9 Form.
10. Manage, monitor, and set up a filing system for the accounting record for a tax audit.
11. Manage 3rd party websites like
12. Resolving issues and discrepancies on customers' complain on sales invoices and outstanding AR invoices.
13. Process AP invoices and monitor their due date.
16. I mostly handle construction, property rental, investment, law firm, eCommerce, and more.
17. Fixed asset and inventory management.
18. Prepare monthly Profit and loss and Balance sheet reports.
For Real Estate Construction and other Businesses using QuickBooks Online or Xero.
1. I used QuickBooks Online to post the accounting transactions of the construction business and allocate income and expenses for project costing. QBO is suited for project costing. This includes connecting online banks, credit cards, PayPal, and others into QBO, categorizing accounting transactions, creating bank rules, and reviewing duplicate or incorrect bank rules causing duplicate transactions. 2. Then I used to handle the Gusto, QuickBooks Online Payroll, ADP, or Paychex for paying employees and contractors. Chasing contractors or vendors chasing the W9 Form to update and monitor their tax details for CPA to the annual filing of 1099. Posting payroll entries or reconciling payroll reports with QBO payroll, Gusto, ADP, or Paychex. Setting new employees, managing payroll runs, and monitoring the payroll tax returns.3. I handle AR management which includes setting up a list of product services and its account category, QuickBooks payment facility, creating invoices to customers, email collection follow up, and monitoring its AR aging summary. Reconcile with 3rd party apps like Strips or Bill.com. Review customer names for duplicate names.4. I handle AP management which includes uploading receipts through Dext and creating Bill invoices, manages and monitoring its due date, paying vendors on time, collecting W9 Forms, and running AP aging reports. Review vendor names for duplicate names.5. Intercompany reconciliations for multiple businesses.6. Post month-end closing like posting of accruals, deferrals, amortization, depreciation, Cost of goods sold (For selling inventory), and others.7. Do monthly bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, PayPal reconciliations, 3rd party apps reconciliations, and payroll entries reconciliations. Resolving unreconciled items from the bank and credit card. Make sure there are no duplicate entries. 8. Weekly audit of accounting transactions by reviewing Profit & loss accounts and balance sheet accounts making sure all accounts are correctly categorized. 9. Do Financial Analysis and prepare monthly financial reports to owners.10. Managing chart of accounts. Do a monthly review of the chart of accounts for a duplicate chart of accounts.11. Setting up a new QBO file.12. Monitor and file quarter sales tax. Collect reseller permits. Review monthly sales invoices for incorrect sales tax computations.13. Inventory management.14. Fixed Asset management.15. Monitoring loans from private lenders by recording their principal payments and interest payments.
For Real Estate Flipping Business using QuickBooks Online.
1. I used the above task in recording the accounting transactions of the companies.2. Record the purchase of Inventory real estate properties for rehab and selling of properties.3. Monitoring loans from private lenders by recording their principal payments and interest payments. Make sure it is settled once the associated properties are sold.4. Monitor the Escrow payment to Escrow companies and make sure it is allocated with the correct property.5. Making the new profits from selling the properties are divided into the investors or partners.
For Property Management Rental Business using QuickBooks Online and Buildium.
1. I used the above task in recording the accounting transactions of the companies. We do record all the accounting transactions in QBO for project costing and reporting.2. We use Buildium for property listings, advertising, insurance, tenant's communication, new tenant's approval, lease contract, and others.3. Record all the deposit income and vendor payments into Buildium. Make sure there are no outstanding transactions.4. Reconcile the banks with Buildium. 5. Assist the project managers with the tenant's request.6. Make sure that the management fees are paid.7. Make sure that Security deposits are returned on time.8. Reconcile all the transactions with QBO.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.