Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Apr 24, 2021
Hired Full Time on Jun 5, 2023
I am a freelance Photographer, Graphic Designer, and video editor. I'm looking for a position in a creative and dynamic work environment where I can apply my skills.
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
Managed comments from visitors, including private
Build websites using WordPress.Prepare website proposals to present to clients.Provide technical support to clients.Write coding using HTML and
• Virtual Assistant and Account Manager for Dropshipping, Retail Arbitrage, FBA, Wholesale and Private Labeling Business
• Jungle Scout - One of the best tool that I'm using in Product Research
• Helium 10 - Another Best tool for Product Research
• Price Blink - Comparison of all the product source for other competitors/wholesale seller
• Grabley - helps us to look for a good product in eBay and Walmart
• FREE TOOLS that I'm using Keepa, FBA Wizard Pro, Amazon Right-Click Search, Amazon Assistant, BuyBotPro, or AMZ Scout
• Create, manage new listings on Amazon FBA including planning and creating paid search campaigns
• Analyze, monitor, and report account’s performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing
• Process orders and replenish inventory listing
• Deliver excellent customer service and review customer feedback
• Research market trend and competition including logistics and pricing
• Identify and resolve sales performance issues and accounting/finance issues
• Increase listing visibility and traffic through appropriate tools and promotions.
• Skilled at PPC optimization techniques, Amazon algorithm, keyword research
• Develop and apply strategies on Amazon FBA
• Coordinate content and website assets and work alongside digital marketing, creative and product development team to optimize sales performance in support of marketing campaigns, product offerings, and promotions as needed
• Support Amazon initiatives including but not limited to: creating FBA orders, managing customer feedback, merchandising, display advertising, and search marketing campaigns with AMG/AMS programs
• Negotiating from a Supplier for the product that we would like to buy
• Creating a shipping plan from supplier address to Amazon Warehouse
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Adding New Products on the eCommerce website including the title, images, descriptions, and other product attributes.
* Maintaining the product database on the website, this includes things such as updating the price, photo, size as per supplier’s advice.
* Maintain product integrations between BigCommerce and Ebaylink and other third-party integrations.
* Product Research on eBay, Amazon, and other eCommerce websites.
* Provide Customer service via phone and?
* Update delivery tracking numbers on customer orders on BigCommerce
* Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required by the employer
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Take dictation
• Research and creates presentations
• Generate reports
• Handle multiple projects
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
• Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
• Write letters and?
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to?
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on
• Manage staff appointments
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• Greet and assist visitors to the office
• Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.