Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $6.00/hour ($1,056.00/month)
Filipino Virtual Assistance Academy
September 20th, 2023 (8 days ago)
November 25th, 2020
Are you looking for Social Media Management Expert and an Influencer Outreach? That helps your business get discovered and grow to the next level? You Didn't make the wrong choice, I'm your perfect companion!
Certified Social Media Manager at Filipino Virtual Assistance and I finish the Social Media Marketing and Management In-Dept Course with the inclusions: Business Brand, Keyword Research,
* Collaborate with influencers and make a deal
* Make a list of influencers
* Reach out to Influencer via
* Maintain the relationship between influencers and the company* Achieve goals by attracting and engaging audiences
* Gain more followers
* Optimizing your social media content
* Develop your brand awareness
* Promote your products
* Scheduled Post
* Create an account on
* Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
* Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
* Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
* Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
* Graphic Design
* Basic Video Creation
Apps & Website used:
* Tools: Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, Hubspot,
* Communication - Zoom, Slack, Whatsapp,
* Online Sharing - Google, Dropbox.* Graphics - Canva apps, Adobe Photoshop
* MS office apps.* Gsuits(Google sheet, Google Docs, Google Slide.
* Microsoft Excel.
* Microsoft Word.
* Social Media Platforms -
I will do my best to help your business. To provide you the best that I can deliver. I am detail-oriented, Time Management, Organized, a Fast Learner, hardworking, Honest, and can perform the task assign to me. and I'm willing to be trained for the new task. and I want to explore more.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.