Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to capitalize on my technical skills & abilities in any computer-related works.
- For Developer
• Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Basic Troubleshooting
• IDE (Netbeans, Notepad++, Sublime)
• Framework (Codeigniter, Bootstrap)
- For online teaching
• Software Installation
• Highly organized and efficient
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate.
I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with. I'm willing to work for more than 8 hours a day. I work to achieve more experiences. I also believe in COMMITMENT and QUALITY.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.