I have been working virtually for 6 years now; having employers based in New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Australia, Asia and even locally; getting offers as Full-Time staff, Part-Time staff or even Project Base position. Having gained experience as a:
• Graphic Designer
• Outsource Team Manager, and as a
• Virtual Assistance
Recent work experience was for an eCommerce industry based in Hong Kong where I was a pioneer and handled a team of Customer Support
Worked for an entrepreneur based in New Jersey where I created Web Banners using Klaviyo and AdRoll. Had the chance to experience ShipStation and Amazon Vendor Central for a short time only (Online Portfolio:
Was hired as a Graphic Designer for a retail store based in Hawaii and was then promoted to Support Team Manager position, where I gained skills in Data Entry, Customer Support, Inventory Monitoring, PO Generation, Sales Monitoring, Inventory Management, Order Processing and Recruitment of Outsource Staffs.
I have experience working for a BPO company where I was outsourced as Home-Based Graphic Designer for the company AuctionZip, based in Boston. Role responsibility is to design website banner Ads, advertising needs, specifically Ad campaigns that promote the company's auction house clients. (Online Portfolio:
I've also worked for an IT company locally where I was in charge of all graphic works such business cards, letterhead, banners, logo guidelines documentation, designing of websites, PowerPoint template, PowerPoint presentations. Work responsibility also included company signage, building signage, and even to remodeling of the company's reception area.
I have gained experience in developing 3D presentations of receptions areas, building signage, and floor plans, just by using Adobe Photoshop. I have experience working for an Advertising agent where we conceptualize and design booth activation according to what the client requires; from simple in-store activation to full-blown activation events. Responsible for conceptualizing the program flow, activation scheme, sampling scheme to the take-off of the whole event. (Online Portfolio:
Very much familiar with Microsoft programs, such as MS Word and MS PowerPoint. I've done numerous PowerPoint presentation; personal use or for corporate use. Knowledgeable in website designing and website presentation utilizing HTML, CSS and Adobe Photoshop applications.
Interests: Layout Design, Picture Editing, and Fashion, enjoys sports such as basketball, volleyball and badminton; Objective-driven, schedule-oriented, flexible, an individualist, and easily adaptable to given situations.
• English is the number 1 language used in our home ever since I was a little child; Tagalog language only comes second especially since I grew up in another country and having studied in an International School. • I am at home with communicating via email ever since I started working virtually. I am also accustomed to chat message for quick and easy mode of communications; I am available on Skype at any time.
• Have had experience working in a Marketing Department for one and a half years; catering to supermarkets free sample of products. • Done a few newspaper Classified Ads post • Experienced sending out mail blasts using Mail Chimp once of twice • Been designing mobile banners for affiliate marketing; I only design the banners
• Designed a few Facebook banner for online product campaign
• Developed a few websites for corporate such as AVA, an online advertising company and TIM Corporation. And also for personal use • Designed web page graphics plus logo • Designed a whole catalog for Salcedo Auction used for a big auction day event • Have had experienced designing simple shirt designs
• At home with communicating with customers regarding their proof order, follow-ups, updates by email
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.