I have been freelance writing and working remotely since 2009. I have written articles for US, UK, Australian and Canadian clients. The topics include:
• Business and finance
• Home and garden
• Personal and business coaching
• Product reviews
I take research seriously. The Internet offers a plethora of information every good writer needs to be able to write on anything and everything.
I pay attention to details. I own my mistakes, take constructive criticism positively and am willing to adapt accordingly.
I am familiar with Microsoft Word, WordPress, CMS. Trello, Slack, Google Docs/sheets/SurferSEO, Hemingway Editor, and willing to learn new content management systems.
I have extensive experience in product, brand and company reviews having been a researcher/ghostwriter at ConsumerAffairs for two years.
Before venturing into writing, I worked as a bank manager and insurance agency manager.
80 Padre Gomez Street
I started freelance writing and working remotely in 2009. I have written articles for US, UK, French, Australian and Canadian clients. The topics include:
- Product/company reviews
I bring 14 years of writing experience. I am an experienced blogger and content writer with excellent verbal and written communication skills. I am versed in a spectrum of topics and issues.
My expertise includes writing content on topics such as cybersecurity, technology, banking/credit/loans/mortgages, insurance, business, and product/company reviews.
I am a detail-oriented writer willing to go the extra mile without extra pay.
Recent Writing Experience Summary:
June 2021- July 2022
- Researched, wrote, and edited topics on cybersecurity.
- Implemented SEO strategies to optimize web content for search engines. (e.g. SurferSEO and Hemingway Editor)
- Enhanced aesthetics of blogs by recommending image ideas for execution by the graphic designers into dynamic illustrations.
Proven Ways, Inc.
December 2020-May 2021
- Researched, wrote, and proofread original articles on content marketing topics.
August 2018-December 2020
- Researched and wrote high-quality reviews on various products and companies as part of the buying guides on the company’s website. The topics for review included:
- Dog foods
- Solar energy companies
- Car insurance
- Water treatment systems
- Mortgage/reverse mortgage
- Mattress brands
- Appliance/furniture stores
- Weight loss programs
- Wine companies
- Contact lenses
- Identity theft protection companies
- Online banks
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards
- Home warranty plans
- Moving companies
- Tax relief companies
- Health screening companies
- HVAC companies
- Hot tub/spa companies
- Self-storage companies
- Plumbing companies
- Renters’ insurance companies
- In-depth research
- Writing original articles, blogs, and reviews
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Familiarity with WordPress, Trello, Slack, BaseCamp, SurferSEO, Hemingway Editor, and willingness to learn new content management systems (CMS)
- Adaptability to various writing styles and voices
Bachelor of Arts: Major in Economics (Cum Laude)
I have 13 years experience in writing. I have written articles for US, UK, Australian and Canadian clients. The topics include: • Business and finance • Banking • Insurance • Technology • Communications • Credit/loans/mortgages • Home and garden • Education • Personal and business coaching • Health • Web design/SEO • Product reviews
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.