Thank you for checking out my profile. And here's an overview of my experience and skills. I am an efficient, well-organized, self-motivated, and thirst for knowledge kind of individual. One of my work objectives is to be competent. I believe each of us has been given a distinct set of skills and knowledge to develop and manage, and we exist to excel in our craft. That makes us individually unique in our own ways, talents, and expertise.
General Virtual Assistant:
• I currently work as a general virtual assistant for more than a year, doing research, travel booking, and medical appointments with my client.
• I am providing a daily report of the activity on my client's social media accounts like
Client Engagement Virtual Assistant:
• I worked in a short-term contract agreement for 8 months with an international client doing engagement and book promotions.
• I engaged with followers on YouTube by replying to comments and doing video descriptions.
• I created
• I wrote newsletter content using Mailerlite and facilitated book promotions using Bookclicker and Bookfunnel.
• I have a year of experience co-hosting a local property listing on Airbnb and Booking (.com). I managed guest reservations and maintained an updated calendar.
• I engaged and communicated with guests through the apps and guided them from check-in to check-out.
Admin Assistant and Program Coordinator :
• I worked as an admin and coordinator in a non-profit organization where I was an overall custodian of the records and documents and organized them using Google Drive and Dropbox.
• I performed light bookkeeping to ensure the smooth flow of the financial system, including but not limited to transferring expense reports to the cashbook, and managing or checking expense reports in collaboration with the bookkeeper.
• I kept an updated calendar on schedules of meetings, activities, and events using Google Calendar and Zoom.
• I worked for 5 years in a local travel agency, where I assisted the company in marketing by generating prospective leads using social media and search engines.
• I managed customers' non-voice inquiries from the
• I provided invoices, acknowledgment receipt, and tour quotation using Google workspace and MS Office tools.
• I assisted in tour coordination and handled airline and hotel reservations using a booking system called VIA and ByaheKo.
• I produced occasionally a promotional newsletter and sent it to partners and clients via
I aim to establish a harmonious connection and communication, not only it is important between me and my client but also it guarantees the project or task is completed to the particular guidelines required. I am committed to providing the highest quality of work and will never finish a project until it satisfies the client.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.