Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Sep 13, 2020
- Currently working full-time as a Stenographic Reporter in a Quasi-Judicial Court
- Two years cumulative experience in content writing
- One year work experience as a human resource practitioner
- Two months work experience as an ESL teacher
- Advanced communication skills (Expert-level English proficiency)
- Intermediate graphic design skills
I am currently working full-time as a Stenographic Reporter in a Quasi-Judicial Court in the Philippines. I have 1 year work experience as a human resource practitioner.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.