I have been part of the BPO industry for over 11 years now.
:: Customer Service ::
- Taking inbound calls to assist travelers with their queries such as below:
• Flight Schedule Change;
• Flight Book;
• Flight Cancel;
• Flight Exchange; and
• Flight Void
- Deescalating complaints.
:: E-mail ::
- Answering booking inquiries regarding trips like:
- Recommending tailored fit travel arrangement according to customer's preference.
:: Sales ::
- Addressing inbound callers' hotel shopping concerns.
- Providing best guaranteed rates that suit their budget.
- Converting shopping calls into sales.
- Advocating their special requests directly with the property.
* Tool Familiarity *
• Avaya one-X® (Dialer)
• Google Applications (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Sheets)
• Microsoft Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
• Sabre (GDS)
• Salesforce (CRM)
* Real Estate Virtual Assistant *
• Cold Calling
• Web Research
• Updating CRM
• Skip Tracing
* Other Services Offered *
- I can do data entry and transcription jobs since I have a typing speed averaging from 35 to 45 wpm with great accuracy.
- I can do basic photo editing by simply removing its background and replacing it with another photo of your choice.
I'm looking forward to working with you very soon!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.