• Have 2 years of experience in performing financial statements audit for small to large business clients in various industries.
• Has knowledge and experience in documentation and understanding of Company’s business environment and processes.
• Identify and assess risks of material misstatement of financial reports due to fraud; assess and test internal controls and ensure controls are effectively designed and has experience in the performance of substantive testing in various industries such as pharmaceutical, retail and manufacturing of automotive parts.
• Perform data analytics and financials review.
• High critical thinker with effective researching skills proven through work experience especially on finding resolutions on of practical audit and accounting issues.
• Has leadership skills developed through mentoring and guiding new staffs and preparing work program with proper supervision from seniors.
• Currently working as an Accountant with more than 1 year of experience in the preparation of monthly financial statements and other financial reports to provide management and company its financial results and condition.
• Performs month-end analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, posting of journal journal entries for daily transactions, completion of supporting month-end spreadsheets.
• Invoicing, Preparation of Statement of Accounts, Bank Reconciliation
• Prepares monitoring and working paper to ensure that all cost and accruals are properly reflected in the financial statements.
• Prepares various schedules and analyses to support the financial reports
• Have experience in preparation and filing of Tax Returns.
• Performs other duties necessary from time to time for the successful operation of the company which are reasonably inherent to the nature of the functions of the designation given.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.