There is a review on this worker profile. Only upgraded employers can view reviews.
I've worked in the BPO (Business Process Outsource) industry for more than 9 years already and 6 years of that experience as a Web Developer. Through my years of experience, I hone and develop a lot of my skills in web development with an eye for design.
- Domain parking/pointing and Hosting management
- Website Migration (Hosting Server to Another Hosting Server)/(Domain Name to Another Domain Name)
- CSS Grid & Bootstrap
- Git Version Control (GitHub/Bitbucket)
- Divi (Elegant Theme), Avada Them and Builder, Visual Composer/ WP Bakery, Elementor, and Beaver Builder
- WordPress Plugins (LearnDash, ActiveMember360, etc.)
- WooCommerce & WooCommerce Subscription
- cPanel/WHM management, site(DNS registration) and WordPress installation, and database(MySQL) creation and integration
- Site Speed Optimization (GTMetrix and Google PageSpeed)
- Shopify Configuration and Development
- PSD to HTML
- Funnels and landing pages (ClickFunnels/Leadpages/OptimizePress)
- Database Management (MySQL)
- Designing (Photoshop, Figma, InvasionApp, and Adobe XD)
- SEO (On-page, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools)
- CRM Management and Configuration (Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, etc.)
I've been doing all of this as of my previous profession, working on a BPO company. Talking, chatting and emailing to the clients was part of my daily routine to build a good relationship between the clients of the company and as an employee myself.
I have more than 2 years of experience as an SEO personnel with the proficiency of doing the following tasks: -Social Media Marketing through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. - Used Email/Campaign Marketing tools such as Infusionsoft, MailChimp, IContact, Aweber and 1shoppingcart. - Creating and designing email banners. - Creating and marketing affiliate niches (ClickBank, Empower Network, Traffic Sniper, Anthony Morrison, MOBE, etc.) - Manage client's email account, setting up a schedule for meetings, event guesting, calling, chatting, emailing important contact persons, and manage the calendar. - Manage Facebook fun-pages, blog sites, and client's official websites. - Drive massive traffic on the websites through SEO. - I can use SEO tools such as Google Adwords, Traffic Samurai, etc. for keyword Research. - Some SEO tasks are blog posting, blog commenting, back-linking, classified ads submission sites, pinging blog posts and websites, social bookmarking sites submission, URL submission sites, and many more.
As a Web Developer the skills stated below with ratings were part of tasks as Virtual Assistant such as: using CRM(Aweber, iContact, 1shoppingcart, MailChimp and Infusionsoft) for creating and designing web forms, creating or setting up campaigns for upcoming leads and many more. Also using FTP and manage cPanel, and using HTML/CSS for creating and design static webpages and converting PSD to HTML(static page). The CMS (Content Management System) that I've used in creating and developing webpages/websites are Joomla and WordPress. I've also tried developing shopping cart using Shopify platform. Setting up Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Webmasters as part of web development tasks too.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.