Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jun 2, 2021
I am a DREAMER, a DOER and a BELIEVER.
- High caliber Virtual Assistant
- Niche: General Virtual Assistance, Social Media Management, Project Management, Digital Marketing
- Executive MBA holder in the Philippines and USA
- A decade of experience in a top local bank
- Sales manager for eight years
- A budding investment trader
Basically, I am your top-notch VIRTUAL ASSISTANT! Aside from PROJECT MANAGEMENT and DIGITAL MARKETING, I can do SMM & MARKETING; SEO (ON-PAGE AND OFF-PAGE); WEBSITE CREATION; FB ADS; YOUTUBE OPTIMIZATION; ONLINE WRITING; LEAD GENERATION;
Here are my thoughts:
The kind of customers today is now evolving and our environment now calls for a mix of online and offline interaction. From my decade of experience in the corporate world, I have experienced the changing ways of dealing with customers. You must get not only a brand recall but you must always be the top-of-mind of your customers. From being a sales manager who conducts mass acquisition and big volume accounts generation to new and existing clients, I always know that the key to any business success is by winning customers in the smartest and the most cost-efficient way.
Again, my name is
Today, my vision is focused on my partner entrepreneurs and small business' owners. I want them to grow by expanding their market reach using all known platforms on the Internet. My mission is to become an effective virtual sales and marketing professional gearing towards their online business growth. It can happen by providing them my expertise and services in these specializations.
(1) By doing SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & MARKETING services, I can do:
- Social Media Basics-
Social Media Accounts Creation and Optimization
- Social Media Content Planning and Creation
- Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content
- Organic Social Media Marketing
(2) By doing DIGITAL MARKETING services, I can do:
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website,
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technological developments
(3) By doing PROJECT MANAGEMENT services, I can do:
- Conduct activity and resource planning
- Organize and motivate a project team
- Control time management
- Do cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor progress
My other skills are:
- Data entry
- Appointment setting and calendar management
- Forms and file management
So you see, I can also do administrative work, personal tasks, content creation, managing finances, social media management, research, customer service, and even
To sum, my services are:
1. Affordable - you pay for a beginner/intermediate rate from an experienced sales professional and an MBA graduate
2. Valuable - you know that your customers would find value in your product
3. Localized - you have an assurance that marketing strategies are not generic but are carefully targeted to your customers
4. Sales-generating - at the end of the day, you or your product/service will absolutely sell!
As the saying goes: “Those who seek to aspire are those who achieve greatness.” I would be glad to be a big help to you. Message me if you want to get my services for you or your company.
I had three years experience as Sales Support Officer and one of its role is to assist the Head of Sales manage the bank's salesforce.
I have been involved in doing policy writing for my previous organisation.
I've written policies for my previous organisation and currently maintaining a website and FB page for my advocacy where I write all the articles and content of it.
By experience, I'm a tenured sales manager. I've been in constant coordination as well with various marketing units in my previous organisation.
I am maintaining several FB business pages.
I have a few skills in graphics and multimedia as I do it for my website and social media management tasks.
I studied MBA and some of the skills have been taken up and applied during my post-graduate studies.
I had these experienced during my Sales Support Officer role in the bank (prior to becoming a Sales Manager).
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.