• Experienced in various Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
• Knowledgeable in basic computer operation and setup.
• Know how to use Microsoft Office.
• Configure, Install, update, Troubleshoot, repair and replace computer system, terminals, peripheral equipment and related hardware throughout the organization.
• Slightly knowledgeable in XAMPP/PHP website developing database.
• Slightly knowledgeable in HTML website developing.
• Capable of working under time pressure and/or deadlines.
• Able to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
• Excellent technical skills, using digital and non-digital cameras and industry-standard software such as Basic Photoshop.
• Creativity and an eye for a picture.
• Personality, perseverance, patience and dedication when working on projects and briefs.
i don't have any experience in Virtual Assistant because this is my first time doing Homebased
im not fluent in english but i can speak and understand english.
i have 3 years experience in photoshop editing.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.