I'm a freelance web developer using technology to create websites that fits my clients' needs. I'm well versed in HTML,/CSS, MySQLi, VBA, PHP, Laravel as well as codeigniter.
- HTML - 8+ Years. I created my first website with HTML and CSS when I was 13 years old using geocities prior to the millennium. I use it all the time now though as a devoted web developer.
- CSS - 8+ Years along with HTML
- MySQLi - 2+ years - I use this all the time when dealing with database for when creating websites
- Excel with VBA - 1 year - I just got into VBA for
- Excel standalone - 3-5 Years. I've used this program since I was younger, but didn't use it as intended for the professional world until about 3-5 years ago.
- PHP - 2+ years - This is my bread and butter. I use and prefer PHP in my projects. I've used it in college a lot, and continued to use it after 2 years of graduation.
- Laravel - 2+ years - My goto MVC framework to use for PHP
- Codeigniter - 1year - I used codeigniter to create my first 2 projects coming out of college.
- MS Word - 2 years - Microsoft Certified
- Photoshop - 3-5 years - PS Certified
- IELTS - 2 years
- TOEIC - 1-2 year
I'm also very fluent and well versed in English as I've lived in the US for most of my life but now residing in the Philippines. I taught English for 3-4 years and eventually was promoted as the head of the Speaking department as well as the head of the IELTS and TOEIC
I'm new to Virtual Assistance work, but I'm fairly familiar with lots of the tools and everyday tasks to be done which coincides with many assistant jobs.
- 4 Years Database Management experience and knowledge
- 1 year MS Excel VBA programming
- 2 years experience with Data Entry as I've have to do this as a web developer
- 2 years email management. As a web developer, I handle emails all the time, in creating PHP code for it and also managing the inbox.
- 2-4 years of Quality Assurance in pertaining to my work as a developer. I have to check my own work and make sure it's up to standard practices.
- 2-3 years recruitment assistant. I've helped recruit for my former school that I taught at. My job was to find the right teachers for the available positions.
- 2-3 years Research. If I didn't research, I would have never created a single web application. I use search engines on a daily basis. I have to spend a lot of time researching to find answers to solutions.
- 2 years travel planning. My former project as a developer was to create a website for a travel agency. I learned a lot from that job and most importantly I learned the ins and outs of travel planning.
for 3-4 years ESL Academy. I was the head of the speaking department as well as the TOEIC and IELTS department. I've lived most of my life in the United States,
3-4 years Translation. I had a close relationship with my boss who was Korean. Every time we'd go out, I was the translator.
33 Years - I've been speaking English since I can remember. I grew up in the US, studied in the US Education system up to high school graduation, and I converse in English on a daily basis as my means of communication.
- 2-3 years Writing. I've taught writing classes to prepare my students for English exams.
I taught writing as an ESL teacher for 3-4 years. I've studied in the US education system from Kindergarten until I graduated High School. I was also placed in Advance Placement classes for English and US History.
-2 years blogging. I began a little blog for a year, but I now include it in many of my projects that I do for clients.
- 1 Creative Writing. I taught writing, I took writing when I attended an online college for a semester prior to moving to the Philippines. One of my interests was creative writing.
- 3 Years Editing Proofreading. My main job as a instructor for English was to edit and proofread.
- 2 Years technical writing. With every web development project, I always create a weekly report for my client, as well as an end report and user's manual. The manual has a section for both end users and expert/technical users.
- 2 years web content writing. I've written for my own blog and also for blogs of clients of mine who want a website with a blog section.
I've not worked in marketing specifically, but I've done marketing on my own as a developer.
- 1 year Affiliate Marketing - I tried using Amazon and Lazada as an affiliate market when I created a website for reviews as well as posting my reviews on products on forums with my affiliate link to the product.
- 1-2 year Private Blog network as I've had my own blog in the past as well as creating blogs for clients.
2 years SEO - I use SEO and marketing tools on websites. I also use marketing to sell my services to potential clients.
PHP is the bread and butter of my web development career. That along with HTML/CSS. I can create very dynamic websites. I've been developing professional for the past 2-3 years as a freelancer.
3 years doing content management. I also create my own content management system that is custom made for each client. 3 years using cpanel, as all of my projects have been deployed. CSS i've been using for a long time, 8 years total probably. 8 total Years of experience with HTML since the Geocities days. 6 Months wordpress. I used Wordpress very briefly.
I am photoshop certified, and I've been working with Photoshop for about 3 to 5 years. I've also been web designing, since I'm a full stack developer, I've been doing that for the last 2-3 years. I use Illustrator and photoshop to supplement my website's content. I've used illustrator for the past 1 year though.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.