With a years of experience in this industry, I have proven to be an efficient and self-motivated worker. I always put myself in my client's perspective view. I treat my client's projects as my own and make sure to gain their confidence and trust. I should get hired because I strongly believe that I can contribute to improving your business.
I guarantee my punctuality and make sure that clients will be updated on their projects. I know that working with a remote designer can sometimes be difficult. I will make sure that communications will be open ALWAYS to avoid miscommunication and trouble issues in overflow.
* Shopify Store Design from scratch
* Shopify Store revamp
* Shopify theme customization & Collection page
* Shopify categories & navigation
* Setup Sales Boosting features and App Installation
* Set up Social Media Integration & Payment Gateway
* Build Shopify Dropshipping StoreMobile-friendly websites
and many more. . .
* Shopify VA
* Customer Service
* Social Media Manager
* Store Manager (Product Research, Listing, order fulfillment, etc)
* Online Marketing - Data Entry, Web Research
* Administration - Microsoft Office Tool, Google Docs, Google Sheets
Typing Speed: 60-70 wpm accuracy
Internet Research, Data Entry, Social Media Management, Creating appealing Graphics using CanvaPhoto, Editing Google Docs and Sheets
I used English as my second language from my high school until i graduated in college.
Editing videos and pictures is one of my favorites. I used Photoshop and Canva making some tarpaulin for our small business.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.