Dec 03, 2023
We are looking for a full-time Amazon VA to join our team! You will be responsible for monitoring, managing, and optimizing our US and EU marketplaces with the goal of maximizing sales and profits.
• Optimize listings, including images, title, bullets, and A+ content, based on best practices, A/B testing and data analytics (effective copywriting is a must).
• Research and discover high-performing Amazon phrase keywords using analytics tools with the goal of finding the best keyword phrases for listing optimization.
• Monitor and manage inventory levels, forecasting, and communicate with the supplier to ensure all orders are fulfilled and shipped accurately and in a timely manner
• Answering of customer
• Claims on loss/missing inventory
• Expand our brand to other platforms.
Additional Required Qualifications
• Graphic design skills using Photoshop or Illustrator
• Experience in Private Label sourcing
• 2+ years of proven success as an Amazon Manager/Assistant via Seller Central (please don’t apply unless you have the experience)
• In-depth knowledge of Amazon policies especially what can do and what cannot do.
• Experience specifically managing Amazon PPC and optimizing listings
• High level of computer literacy and able to quickly learn and master new communication and management systems
• Excellent organization, time-management and problem-solving skills
• An unrelenting focus on quality and attention to detail
• Reliable high-speed internet (20mbps download)
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please submit your applications with the following in the correct order:
1. In your application, type "AMZ Specialist-(Your Name)"
2. please send a loom video to showcase your experience.
3. Attached a spreadsheet showing the colors and name of the colors of rainbow in the correct order.
4. Your current salary.
5. CV with your education and work experience in chronological order.
6. Attach your work portfolio.
Contact Person: HR
Member since: September 26, 2021
Total Job Posts: 14