35000 to 60000
Jun 08, 2023
iONLINE is a leading digital marketing agency that offers clients cutting-edge solutions in the realms of online marketing, branding, and digital strategy. We are looking for a talented and innovative Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. If you're passionate about creating engaging visual content and have a keen eye for aesthetics and details, we want you on board!
The Graphic Designer will play a pivotal role in maintaining, enhancing, and evolving our client's visual identities. You will be responsible for a range of creative services, from conceptualising and designing branding materials to creating visually compelling social media posts and website designs. You will also assist in print design layouts such as business stationery and brochures.
Designing branding and rebranding strategies for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
Creating innovative logo designs that accurately represent our client's brand
Stylising webpage designs to improve user experience and
Creating traditional print design layouts for business stationery, brochures, and other marketing materials.
Collaborating with the team to conceptualize and execute design-related projects.
Keeping up-to-date with industry trends to stay fresh and relevant.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related real-world experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your prowess in graphic design.
- Proficient in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma and other relevant tools. Having some Elementor skills will get bonus points.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong understanding of colour theory, typography, layout design, and brand identity.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate design ideas effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to review.