Apr 06, 2023
**If you don't follow the instructions in this job post, I will ignore your message**
Our Web Design/SEO company is exploding in growth, and we are looking to bring in long-term freelance help with WHM optimization and maintenance, customer support on Wordpress / Woo commerce sites, content update on WP - Woo Commerce sites, site speed optimization and some mild custom work with function php for example.
We're mostly focused on the niche of the firearms industry but take on a few other projects here and there in closely related industries as well.
Here are some examples of tasks we will need done:
1.Optimizing & Monitor WHM on our VPS
2.Create Cpanel on WHM to deploy our own template when building new sites.
3.Connect DNS in cloudflare
4.Create SMTP Credentials for Fluent Form Pro - Fluent SMTP
5.Create Captcha credentials and deploy on sites
6.Setting up Sucuri or other firewalls.
7.Know - Learn Divi Theme - WP Grid Builder
8.Create content, pages, sections when needed to update or add to the existing websites.
We are looking for someone who is capable to execute tasks but most importantly, someone who will bring his/ her own expertise and best practices, ideas to the team.
**Strong English skills are necessary for this position, and English grammar will be strictly enforced. Totally cool with using tools like Grammarly to help out.
- You can work whenever you want. You will not have to wake up or work at any given time.
- You can work as much as you want. I will pay you a salary, but you will get paid if you work extra hours.
- Flexible Vacation. If you need time off, just let me know.
- Opportunity to advance/get bonuses. I will give you a raise and bonuses if you do a good job.
To apply, please reply with the following:
1. Change the subject to - 'I want to work for you - WHM & Woo'
2. A few sentences on why you think you'd be a good fit to help out with this work.
3. A short summary of your experience working with WP- WHM - WooCommerce (& the firearms industry if you have industry-specific knowledge).
4. A list of the WP tools and plugins you currently use for your tasks/optimizations
5. Your FB profile link
6. There will be a short Zoom call between us, and video will be required
7. Please also include your OnlinejobsPH Profile Link.
Ideally, we’re looking for a freelancer to help out part-time or full time.
We are looking at transitioning from 10 VPS to the cloud within the next quarter so we are looking at AWS vs Azure. Knowledge of cloud hosting is a plus.
Pay: TBD. This will depend on your skill level and other people applying for the job.
- Antoine Gedroyc & Garrett Fankhauser
WHM - Cpanel - Wordpress - WooCommerce
Divi is a plus but not required.
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA
OnlineJobs logo Copyright © 2023 OnlineJobs.ph. All rights reserved.