40,000+ PHP / month (based on experience)
May 09, 2023
If you are looking for a long-term position with a remote, family-friendly company, look no further!
Outbound B2B Sales Specialist
Supporting our mission in delivering our exceptional buying experience to more customers by…
- Establishing a brand new B2B Sales Department, developing and implementing Sales Systems and Pipelines from the ground up
- Prospecting cold leads / sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calls,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to increase future business opportunities
- Staying current with product and industry trends through market research to identify areas for improvement, opportunities for growth, and to recommend new products
- Cross-Functional Collaboration with the Customer Service team and other departments to ensure the needs of our business customers are being met
- Utilizing sales techniques and making adjustments as necessary based on the audience, your interactions, and your results
- Collecting and analyzing information and preparing data and sales reports
- Maintaining customer records/ databases
- Miscellaneous projects during downtime based on your skill sets
We’re looking for an Outbound Sales Specialist with the following skill sets and experience...
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales (1+ years within the US B2B Market)
- A solid understanding of sales processes and principles
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience / ability to develop and lead a team
- Proven experience in creating sales systems & pipelines from the ground up
- A proven track record demonstrating an ability to effectively convert leads to repeat customers
- Someone who exudes confidence, enjoys a challenge, is persistent, and able to receive repeated rejection and still remain motivated
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to skillfully overcome objections
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Enjoys communicating with different types of people and personalities and can do so effectively via different mediums
- Previous experience with CRM tools preferred
- Responsible, reliable and organized
- A fast learner who works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow procedures/instruction and make proactive decisions
- Has a “can-do” attitude and is a great out-of-the-box thinker & problem solver
- Works well on a team and independently
- Experience in eCommerce preferred but not required
- a quiet place and quality headset for taking and making phone calls
- reliable internet connection (10 Mbps minimum)
- computer with updated antivirus
- full-time availability (40 hours/week)
- work hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST, USA time zone
- 40,000+ PHP / month (depending on experience) + Uncapped commission potential!
- Paid major US Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Independence, Labor, and Memorial Day)
- Potential for performance bonuses
- Eligible for time-off credits after your first year
- Work that doesn’t take you away from your family
- Good salary + bonuses
- Opportunity for promotion
- On the job training & growth opportunities
- Never boring: deal with different kinds of people and work on a variety of tasks
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Read about our company below.
2) Follow the link at the bottom of the job description and complete the Asana Form.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a friendly, fast growing e-commerce company based in the USA that offers its employees an opportunity to maximize their potential and improve their skills while working from the comfort of their home office and making good money.
We are a family owned e-commerce business and are known for the great care we take with our customers and employees alike.
To make our customers’ lives easier by providing:
- The best selection of high-quality products
- Easy to navigate websites with helpful information
- Expert level advice
- Quick and helpful customer service
HELP: Honesty - Excellence - Learning - Positivity