Jun 04, 2016
• Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
• Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
• Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
• Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
• Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
• Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
• Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and sterilize glassware according to prescribed methods.
• Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
• Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data into computer.
• Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
• Transfer medication from vials to the appropriate number of sterile, disposable syringes, using aseptic techniques.
• Supply and monitor robotic machines that dispense medicine into containers, and label the containers.
• Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records.
• Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
• Operate cash registers to accept payment from customers.
• Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients, and enter data in computer.
• Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations or surgery.
• Price stock and mark items for sale.
• Maintain and merchandise home health-care products and services.
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience: 4 years minimum
Age less than 35.
Send resume to: