$8-12 an hour
Apr 17, 2023
I’m looking for a Freelance SEO
Your Top Tasks:
Run full website audits and provide solutions
Run technical audits and be able to fix technical issues (redirects, canonical tags, site speed, core web vitals)
Run full website audit for client website
Running a website quality audit from blueprint training
Prepare slide decks for presentation or proposal or finished work for client
* Communication skills
* Well-versed with spreadsheets, documents and
* Willing to during hours listed above.
* Have smart phone and laptop with good internet connection
* Prior experience in a similar role in the real estate industry is a plus
To Apply for the Job:
1. Change the subject line to “I'm the best SEO Specialist [Insert your name]”
2. Check my website (
3. (Label this answer 1.) At the top of your message write 2-3 sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
4. (Label this answer 2.) Below that tell me what experience you have that may be suitable for this position, and what jobs you’ve worked in the past. This should be no more than 5 sentences.
5. (Label this answer 3.) Can you work the hours I listed above?
6. (Label this answer 4.) Give me the SEO processes we have. (answer for question number 2)
Make sure to follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I d
Do not write more than what I have asked you above, if you write more than what is asked for above I will ignore your job post.