Mar 08, 2023
I'm looking for a digital marketer with good knowledge of Google Analytics 4 and GTM who wants to specialise as a GA4 engineer.
Pay: TBD, this will depend on your level of skill and other people that apply to the job.
I am looking for a full-time employee but could consider part time too.
The ideal candidate would have completed a number of GA4 configurations and is interested in auditing and configuring Google Analytics accounts.
You'll learn new skills and follow our processes and you'll have the opportunity to shape these processes too. You'll also be expected to document your work and any new processes. You should enjoy making any data well-organised and meaningful, which includes creating instructions and guidelines that will ensure data quality long-term.
Experience with Looker Studio and BigQuery is desirible but not required.
You should be able to attend weekly video calls. Apart from that, you can pick any times to work depending on what works for you. You'll also communicate by creating screen recordings with voice commentary in between these conversations as needed to discuss specific tasks and projects and explain your work.
I'm looking for someone who's proactive and willing to learn new skills and apply themselves in various situations.
You should have at least communicative spoken and written English.
- You can work whenever you want. You will not have to wake up or work at any given time.
- Flexible holidays, if you need time off just let me know.
- Paid time for learning and learning budget to help you get better at your job.
- Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
- Paid holiday after probation.
I run a web analytics consultancy and I’m looking for someone to support client fulfilment activities: mainly GA4 audits and GA4 implementation using GTM. If you know server-side, BigQuery and Looker Studio, you'll also help with implementing these. My agency is very process-driven, so you'll need to be able to follow existing processes, refine them and innovate them. You need to be a very organised person with attention to detail, and document or record your activities so they can be turned into processes. I’ll provide support to help you learn all the ins-and-outs of my business and teach you my existing strategies and frameworks. We’ll also have regular calls to make sure you’re learning and growing.
To apply for the job:
1. Change the subject line to "Ferranti"
2. At the top of your message write 2-4 sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Relate your experience and skills to the job description above and please also comment on your experience with Looker Studio and BigQuery, clarifying your knowledge/experience of these technologies. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
3. Please state your availability.
4. Under that put a link to your CV or a portfolio.
Make sure to follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I d
Do not write more than what I have asked you above, if you write more than what is asked for above I will ignore your job post.