Between 75,000 and 100,000 Peso per month (depending on qualifications and Experience)
Feb 07, 2023
Salary: Between 75,000 and 100,000 Peso per month (depending on qualifications and Experience)
Experience: 5 + years - Australian Public Practice Taxation Experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, (Australian and Queensland Public Holidays will apply) 9:00am to 6:00pm Brisbane Time (including 1.5 hours lunch and breaks per day)
Location: The candidate will be working from home
Start Date: Flexible or as soon as possible
Reporting to: Senior Production Manager
Senior Tax and Business Services Accountant
RGA Business and Tax Accountants is looking for a skilled Senior Tax Accountant to be part of a high-performing team and help deliver services to our growing client base. You will be joining a growing firm where you will be supported and encouraged in your career development. With around 9 tea
A core responsibility of this position is the ability to supervise and review the work of other accountants less technical than yourself.
An eye for detail and level of quality control.
A good solid knowledge of Australian Taxation.
5 plus years experience in Australian Public Practice.
Able to complete company, trust, partnership and sole trader financial statements and income tax returns.
Be able to work in a busy team, overseeing others work and helping finalise it.
Attractive Salary based on experience and demonstrated results.
This position is ideal for flexibility and can be fulfilled from home
For firm details please view our website
Candidates need to have a degree in
1. A solid understanding of accounting literacy and ability to perform basic bookkeeping functions independently.
2. Demonstrated experience of using Australian accounting software, such as Handisoft, Xero, MYOB, and Quickbooks
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter and responses to the following questions for each of your current and immediate past role:
1. Are you willing to work from home?
2. Is your internet speed at 10mbs or greater or can you arrange this?
3. Explanation for leaving your current/last role. What is your current pay and conditions?
4. What were /are your key responsibilities and accountabilities at your current/last role? What types of Australian structures have you worked on and the most technical tax issues you have solved such as Division 7A, Foreign income, UPEs, complex structures. Do you have an understanding of AU bookkeeping, payroll and SG issues and deadlines and penalties?
5. Hourly AU charge rate and productivity.
6. Did you manage people?
7. What did/do you like about your job?
8. What did/do you least enjoy?
9. What were your successes and main accomplishments?
10. What were mistakes or failures in that job?