Feb 28, 2023
Hi, Valentina here, we have a big construction company in the US, and we are currently looking for an accountant that can help us.
Somebody who has knowledge in QuickBooks advance particularly managing projects, somebody who knows how to track bank statements, payroll, paid invoices, and send payments.
someone who can create organized reports per project and per month.
*QuickBooks advanced with knowledge of managing projects
* Experience working in Graveyard
* Someone who has office management
* Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
* Vendors – Maintain vendors, prepare for 1099s
*Employees – payroll
* QuickBooks Bank Feed - post transactions to the correct category
*Reconciliation – Weekly & monthly bank reconciliations
*Reporting – Review and prepare monthly financial statements, Annual reporting
*Someone with fluent English (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
* Experience using: Google Sheets/Docs/Drive, Zoom, WhatsApp, and Excel.
* Very organized
* Someone who has a positive attitude
* A solution provider
* Able to start immediately.
*Experience in Us vat, payroll, taxes, and bookkeeping are essential.
* Someone who has a minimum internet speed is at least 20mbps.
-Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred
- A people person
- A problem solver
- Excellent communication
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A very organized
- A very detail-oriented
- Able to start immediately.
-Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
-Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment and think outside of the box
-Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
-Organizational skills permitting the effective management of several concurrent projects and priorities.
-Able to adapt quickly and understand the needs of teams and individuals working toward solutions.
* Able to work from 9 am - 6 pm CT, Monday - Thursday, Friday - 9 am - 3 pm - Available to work during the weekend if is required.
All those skills are a must for the proposed position.
Great salary plus bonuses every 3 months.
We look forward to meeting you,