Feb 07, 2023
We are looking for a part time or full time coordinator who can handle all of our customer service needs whether it be through messaging or over the phone. The job details as entails. We are in the concierge sector of NYC. Our services entail dry cleaning, apartment cleaning, wash and fold, couch and carpet cleaning & more!
1) Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
2) Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
3) Communicating with customers through various channels (Zendesk, Sideline(text),
4) Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5) Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
6) Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
7) Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
8) Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
9) Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
10) Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
11) Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
1) Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
2) Performing administrative tasks, such as making logistical arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, following through on all i
3) Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers and employees to management and executive teams
4) Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
5) Observing, reviewing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
6) Identifying and resolving any problems in the production process