$10 to $15 per hour, 40 hours per week
Jan 29, 2023
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and
We’re looking for an outstanding Python Developer for WPMU DEV who is passionate about software engineering and has craftsman-like coding
Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
* Design and develop web applications utilizing the Flask framework
* Write high-quality, reusable Python code
* Refactor old Python and Flask code to update existing applications
* Optimize application performance by suggesting and implementing new features
* Identify and fix bugs and development bottlenecks
* Design and build APIs using best practices
* 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Python developer
* Expertise in Python and Flask
* Knowledge of designing, building, testing and deploying modern web applications
* Working knowledge of APIs and third-party libraries
* Experience with relational and non-relational databases
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
* Docker (Image management, Image security compliance)
* Security (Certificate management, Customer security infrastructure including accesses and access controls)
* Source code control (Git process flows)
* Strong unit test and debugging skills
* Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Python (Libraries: Boto3 (AWS SDK), unittest)
* Fluent in English to communicate effectively.
* Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
* WordPress knowledge, including knowledge of themes and plugins,
* Intimate knowledge of PHP.
Python, Flask, AWS, Rest API, Security, Docker, Boto3, SDK, Unit testing, Git
* Growth-oriented culture.
* Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
* Flexible work environment.
* Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
* Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
* 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
* Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
* Annual bonus based on company growth targets
* Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
* General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we are always looking to promote internally!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you would like to be a part of our company and if you feel that your values match ours, submit your application along with a copy of your CV and the completed Python Developer task, and we’ll get in
Our hiring process includes two levels of screening tests [coding].