To be discussed
Jan 30, 2023
We're looking for a Website Developer to work as a contractor to develop our company's website.
WEBSITE DEV EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
Please note: Your RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED with your cover letter to be considered for this job. Please include a portfolio of previous jobs.
***PLEASE NOTE: OUR TIMEZONE IS THE SAME TIMEZONE AS MANILA, Philippines (Australian Western Standard Time; UTC+8)***
Work Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Duration: Up to 3 months
Salary: Quote to be given upon reviewing website plans
Start Timeline: Immediately
We are specifically looking for someone with experience creating a website from scratch.
The website will be focused on disability (NDIS) rental apartments and overall disability accommodation.
Experience with real estate-related websites will be highly
- Create an Interactive mapping on the website to show where our apartments are located.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing with tea
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices
- Has knowledge on some programming languages.
- Will constantly provide a progress update and share the process done on the site
- Provide suggestions on improving the tasks
We are looking to fill this position in late January 2023. If you have any questions about this "unique role" contact Caio on