$40/Day + Lucrative Bonus Plan
Dec 12, 2022
Tuscana Properties is searching for an experienced full time Inside Sales Agent/Telesales Representative who will be booking appointments for a Real Estate Company based in San Jose, California,
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business and performance is measured by the number of successful appointments and the number of closings from the prospects that the Inside Sales Agent has booked.
• Manage and answer all prospect calls coming in via the shift
• Ensure that all communications are being logged completely in CRM
• Contact prospects through phone and text within 5 minutes after they have registered on our site or the lead’s information is received
• Execute company created scripts to convert the lead into an appointment.
• Utilize company objection handling and sales techniques to convert the lead regardless of challenges.
• Book appointments for interested leads for meetings with Company Real Estate Agents
• Assign Action Plans and Drip Campaigns to leads based on outcome of a conversation.
• Follow-up with Agents after appointments to make sure that appointment results and next steps are documented.
• Answer questions about Company Property Listings
• Submit Daily Reports to Team Leader with a summary of activities completed and performance metrics
• Update Internal and Third-Party Systems based on the status of converting prospects
• Highschool Diploma and 2 years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota in a telesales role.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems (VOIP Systems such as CallRail or Ring Central)
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Complete Fluency in Writing, Reading and Speaking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• 10MBPS upload and download speed to California USA as tested using Google Fiber Test (
• Backup Internet Connection (Mobile Data Plan okay for up to 2 hours)
• Short Term Power Supply available to run computer and network equipment for up to 2 hours
• Provide their own equipment required to complete the duties of the job including a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam (integrated or standalone), headset, and a mobile
• $40/day for each complete shift worked.
• $10 for each Buyer Appointment that is completed & $25 for each Listing Appointment that is completed.
• $100 bonus for each Signed Listing.
• $100 bonus for each prospect that closes on a real estate transaction with the Company.
• 5 days paid vacation/leave after 6 months (prorated on first year)
• 4 Paid US Holidays - Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year and Birthday
• Annual Christmas Bonus
• A Healthcare Reimbursement for Inside Sales Agent and an agreed upon number of dependents
If you are interested, please respond to this ad by providing a video introduction on YouTube or Vimeo and send the link to the hiring manager. Record a video and then upload it to a video sharing service such as YouTube or
1.) What skills do you have that will help you speak with Americans about buying or selling their home?
2.) Describe two years of experience in a telesales rule speaking with Americans over the phone, text and
3.) What experience do you have working US Hours (GMT-8:00)?
4.) Describe who else lives in your home with you. If you don’t live alone explain how you will maintain a “sterile” work environment (no background noise or talking)
5.) Show a 360-degree view of your workstation and working environment on video
6.) Show the results of testing your computer connection using this website -