Full-time $1300 to $1700 per month
Jan 03, 2023
Juris Doctor: Case Manager/Compliance Officer/Legal Content Writer
Full-Time | WFH
> WHO WE ARE
We are a growing US-based legal marketing agency with a remote call center that generates intakes of prospective claimants over the phone for law firms. These claimants have been injured by a consumer product, medical device, medication, or negligent party. This vertical is growing fast!
> BACKGROUND INFORMATION & COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, we have six Legal Intake Specialists who call people that submitted their information online for a financial settlement after being injured by a consumer product. The Intake Specialists’ tasks include:
(1) Interviewing prospective claimant to determine if he/she qualifies for a settlement for their injuries allegedly caused by the product.
(2) If prospective claimant qualifies, sell him/her on the merits of the participating law firm and benefits of pursuing a settlement.
(3) Input prospective claimant’s information into our online intake form while keeping him/her engaged.
(4) Obtain prospective claimant’s electronic signature.
We then submit the intake form and signed documents to our law firm client (since we are not the law firm, rather we are the company that finds the people who were injured by a product). As a Case Manager, one of your daily tasks is to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the intakes generated by our Legal Intake Specialists.
> WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONE PERSON FOR THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
(1) CASE MANAGER, (2) COMPLIANNCE OFFICER, (3) LEGAL CONTENT WRITER
* CASE MANAGER: This is a daily task that involves reviewing the accuracy and completeness of intakes. With six Intake Specialists currently staffed, we will begin seeing 2-3 intakes per day from each, as described above, for multiple claim types. The intake form has all the contact details, medical treatment and diagnosis history, and other relevant information about the matter. Other responsibilities for this role include maintaining a spreadsheet of signed and delivered prospective claimants/intakes, updating of legal documents, updating the online intake forms for different claim types, and communicating with paralegals and case managers from other law firms about our intakes. You will also attend monthly virtual conferences hosted by plaintiff’s attorneys on dangerous and defective consumer products.
* COMPLIANCE OFFICER: Review and confirm we comply with applicable regulations for obtaining consent to call, text, and
* LEGAL CONTENT WRITER: Although the primary responsibility of this position is the daily task of overseeing the accuracy and completeness of our intakes, we will also require content related to different claims types. Some content generated may be informal without need for citations and standard legal formatting . Other content generated will be more in-depth with citations, like an abbreviated version of a legal article. The content generated will be promoted on our website and to law firms we
Opportunity for growth and more responsibilities may be available. We are growing! Training provided!
We work to live . . . not live to work. And we strongly encourage personal and professional growth. That said, we do work hard, and expectations are high, especially regarding details. We are all accountable for each other. Our Legal Intake Specialists claim that our company provides a fun and rewarding environment with a family atmosphere.
> WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time at US $8 per hour plus $1 -$2 per intake reviewed = $1300 to $1700 per month.
- Training provided for CRM, claim types, etc.
- Opportunity for increased responsibilities and wage. As we grow, your income will grow.
- Juris Doctor
- Meticulous with details
- Reliability and punctuality are critical
- Solid research and writing experience
- Must work US-based times, specifically Dallas, Texas Central Time
- Workstation, headset, computer, reliable high-speed internet, tech-savvy
New hire would report directly to the President/Founder who has a Law Degree as well as a Bachelor’s Degree with a triple-major in Economics, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. Grow and learn from 35 years of legal, sales and, marketing experience!
Dallas, TX USA
*** ADDITIONALLY, PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. Please elaborate how your experience will help perform the tasks as Case Manager, Compliance Officer/Legal Assistant, and Legal Content Writer.
2. Please detail how you used initiative to solve a problem or improve an outcome. .
3. Please explain why you want this position.