$550 - $650/month
Jan 30, 2023
We are looking to hire a talented Financial Writer to create fresh content for our finance website. We are looking to hire somebody ambitious, flexible, and eager to learn more about the financial analysis of companies and investment opportunities. There is a steep learning curve offered for the right candidate. Important for this job are research and analytical skills.
- Preparation of calculation examples in Excel
- Article Writing in Word
- Preparation of Illustrations in PowerPoint
- Assist with other tasks as per skillset over time
Important: Please mention “Pink Potato " in the title of your application letter as proof that you read this job description.
- Background in Accounting / Economics / Finance
- Writing experience
- Excellent English Grammar
- Interest in Financial Analysis
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Self-starter, trustworthy, loyal, respectful, and ethical person
- Curiosity and interest to learn
- Team player
Please note that this is a full-time job and is not suitable for a second job. We expect to hire somebody fully dedicated, committed, and free of conflicts of interest.
To apply, kindly forward:
(2) Introduction letter
(3) Case Study Answered: Tell us how you would estimate the value of a water station business that generates $100k in annual revenues and $20k in profits per year? The business has no major inventory and the premises are rented. Equity Capital is $20,000.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!