Dec 15, 2022
Job Title: Editorial Content Manager
Reporting To: Brand Manager
Department: Editorial Department
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Work Hours: Flexible
Work Style: Work From Home/Remote
The Editorial Content Manager is responsible for developing, editing, optimizing, and publishing content for the 7D VARIETY website so that it delivers our editorial strategy and meets our quality criteria. S/he actively partners with the other departments, advising them on how best to bring their content to life, and helping them to polish and publish their content in a way that enhances the brand, serves users, and drives site engagement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Own the overall development of 7D VARIETY editorial content production -- from content planning to budget monitoring to publishing articles live on the website.
2. Responsible for content uploads and archiving, and upkeep and maintenance of all 7D VARIETY editorial content to be able to develop best-in-class editorial production processes and to support scaling our editorial content globally.
3. Make decisions throughout an article’s journey that balance the need to meet a deadline and still meet the original requirements of the article.
4. Monitor content performance in order to identify insights to improve future project deliveries and continual execution.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing and Research & Development teams) to plan, facilitate, and develop content.
6. Be responsible for brand consistency across the editorial content activity.
7. Run and communicate project timelines, deliverable types, resourcing, and budgeting needs.
8. Build strong and create new relationships with third-party content writers and medical experts.