$300 US a month (paid in Australia dollars)
Jan 11, 2023
- Maintaining high quality bookkeeping work
- Coding financial transactions, etc.
- Weekly categorizations & monthly reconciliation
- Coordinating with our bookkeeping team
- Following up w/ clients (asking for info)
- Reconciling accounts
- Discovering and resolving errors
- Preparing financial reports
- Keeping tasks in ClickUp up-to-date
- Intermediate Xero user - this will be tested
-2 years experience
-work with minimal supervision
-fluent in English
- Laptop/desktop with at least 4 GB RAM and i3 processor
- Stable internet connection of at least 5 MBPS (LAN Connection)
- Backup internet (pocket wifi)
- USB noise-canceling headset
We will require you to submit a video about yourself and why you are the perfect fit for the role, no more than 2 min using MP4 , along with your cover letter and resume (links) and the following questionnaire.
The days will be set Monday to Wednesday 11am to 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Additional hours may be requested however you are not obligated to take them.
** Please only apply if you are available in the time above and any submissions without a video will not be considered.**