Negotiable depends on experience
Nov 18, 2022
- Uploading and modifying products, implementing promotions & marketing content, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives, and functionality optimization.
- Reviewing product listings on sites such as Website, eBay, or Amazon to ensure they are consistent with company policies
- Working with Shopify, Woocommerce, Amazon, eBay, or other eCommerce platforms.
- Ensure that the sites, landing pages, and product pages have high-quality, compelling images and banners.
- Develop and manage a strong image and video library, including adding metadata.
-Complete and optimised the database of our product information for the team to utilise for Google Merchant Center, Ebay, comparison shopping, and affiliate channels.
- Creating product descriptions and images that will help customers make informed purchase decisions
- Identifying and implementing new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, customer interactions, and touchpoints
- Developing content and coordinating marketing,
-Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have Ecommerce experience.
- Preferred Woocommerce, Magento, Ebay Experience
- 2+ years of related work experience in E-commerce management and digital marketing
- Proven knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail industry (with a strong focus on E-commerce and digital marketing)
- Experience working on an E-commerce operation with entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrable experience coordinating marketing,
- Expertise in customer journey management, and digital communications
- Adept at managing social media platforms
- Editing images
- Content writing - product description/blog
Excellent rewards for the correct applicant-
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- 13th Month
- Bonus/Commissions based Ecommerce Performance
If you are interested in this role, please reply with a cover lever and a link to your resume and your portfolio.