Php 32,000 to Php 37,000
Feb 01, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Financial Contracts and Information
- Follow up with customers for pending information and documentation
- Make 20 or more outbound calls a day in connection with administrative tasks that require information from clients and suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers and customers with the view to settling contracts and paying suppliers
- Take care of project work assigned by management
- Conduct team learning sessions
- Analyze deals submitted/pending
- 2 years of experience in customer support handling outbound calls experience
- A finance background would be an advantage
- Strong Attention to details
- Be very clear speaking, and have experience in dealing with Australian clients
- Have some experience with Administration and
- Strong communication, both internally and externally with accountability and courage to speak your mind, be prepared to fail as you learn
- Understand Australian culture
- Take initiative and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- You’re friendly and fun to work with. (So are we!)
- You’re excited to be part of a team that’s agile, all-in, and work to support each other. You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You’re ready to be part of the solution – ours is a game-changing industry that’s helping to address the big environmental challenges of our time.
- Work Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm AEST
- Competitive take-home salary PHP 32,000-37,000
- HMO and paid leaves after 3-mos probationary period