50,000 - 80,000
Mar 20, 2023
Scale-X is THE up-and-coming remote staffing platform in the virtual world!
We help companies SCALE their businesses with fast and reliable remote workforce.
We get the RIGHT PEOPLE for the RIGHT ROLE.
Led by our Board of Director, the one and only Peter Cox, the founder, and CEO of Leadership Dynamics, recently featured in Forbes Magazine and a number of TedTalks under his belt.
Our existing staff in the Philippines is a highly motivated & driven team & we have managed to build a strong Non-Toxic Culture where employees thrive & reach their highest potential.
WE ARE NOW ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR A “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” WHO CAN HELP US ESTABLISH AND RUN A FULLY FUNCTIONAL, REMOTELY-BASED, BPO COMPANY IN THE PHILIPPINES.
For a great candidate in return, you can expect one of the highest competitive salary, incentives, perks, and potential shares in the company
Why choose Scale-X Solutions?
- PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME - no more traffic, no more long term prepping to go to work. You will just be working in the comforts of your own home... FOREVER :)
- NO WEEKEND WORK - We think this one takes the cake… no more missing of family celebrations, always being present in your child’s birthday or graduation, having weekend getaways. Sounds fun right?
- Work/Life balance - We know… a lot of companies promote this but deliver nothing. But take time in watching our video testimonials to see for yourself
- OUR CAUSE - We support Destiny Rescue in safeguarding the lives of women and children and shield them from the perils of human trafficking.
- We celebrate each of our wins however big or small.
- WE GOT EACH OTHER’s BACKS
What are the perks in joining us?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) after 1 year of tenure
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
Your responsibilities in a nutshell: Land potential US-BASED clients for the business.
The nitty gritty:
We are looking for a passionate, result-oriented Business Development Manager to be responsible for initially, generating and then nurturing multiple client accounts. The Business Development Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing, and implementing strategic plans to grow his very own accounts and nurture his own pipeline.
To be successful a senior BDM, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts/pipeline and ensure customer satisfaction and sales conversion. Ultimately, an outstanding BDM should have strong communication, B2B sales and high-ticket management skills, should be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
• Acquire, nurture, and win accounts specifically for affiliate partnership/joint venture
• Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow his business pipeline
• Understanding client needs through consultative selling and identifying new business opportunities within the company’s portfolio.
• Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
• Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
• Must have solid expertise of over 3-5 years on B2B account and pipeline management
• MUST be a TOP SALES CLOSER CHAMPION with High ticket accounts/portfolios (ability to negotiate and close business deals)
• Experience managing large account portfolios.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Level executives / Key executive level stakeholders.
• Strong sales, business development and project management skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in CRM, other sales tools as well as administrative tools like G-Suite or Microsoft applications.
• Highly organized and solution oriented.
• Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
• Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
• Go-getter and “hunter” attitude
• Strong integrity/moral principles as you will be handling sensitive client information
• Proactive attitude
• Top-level research skills
• Firm understanding of the ever-changing business trends in the Philippines and abroad
• At least 7 years’ experience in the BPO industry, particularly in doing B2B sales in the international market
• At least 3-5 years being a business development manager in the BPO setting
• Track recording of building relationships with executive level stakeholders
• Exceptional spoken and written English skills