Dec 02, 2022
We are hiring a Full-Time Marketing VA with Social Media Admin Experience to help us with administrative duties and administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original written and video content, managing posts, and responding to messages and
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position and you believe that you have the qualities we are looking for, please complete the following steps:
1. Complete this form
2. Send an
• Proven work experience as a Marketing VA
• Hands-on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Has knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
For this position, you must possess the following qualities:
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
• Has the ability to work independently as a tea
• Has strong customer service skills.
• Must be friendly and have a professional phone &
• Has excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft platform, Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Canva.
• Has proficiency/knowledge in using Manychat, Content Studio, Buffer, Mailchimp, Engagebay, or Hootsuite.
• Has typing Speed of at least 45 words/minute.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and independently discover solutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are fast-paced and expect everyone in the team to move the same way. I am a business owner who is loyal to my team and all my employees are treated with equal respect. I give incentives that I know other employers do not provide.
RESPONSIBILITIES are (but not limited to):
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
• Creating & Managing & Promoting
• Posting & Scheduling
• Managing LinkedIn, Pinterest,
• Create Pinnable Images for Pinterest.
• Create Images for Instagram.
• Join Relevant LinkedIn Groups.
• Manage & Grow LinkedIn Connections.
• Schedule Tweets and Track Mentions & Hashtags.
• Creating & Managing a YouTube Account.
• Moderating YouTube Comments.
• Uploading Videos to YouTube & Other Video Sharing Sites.
• Document admin procedures and create spreadsheets
• General admin tasks
• Data entry and research
• Attend video calls with the team
• Reply to
• Create and streamline SOPs.
• Designing Landing Page
Benefits of being a
• Competitive rate
• Paid training
• Tech Incentive (activated on your 3rd month)
• Paid Time Off (activated on your 3rd month)
• HMO (after 1 year of tenure)
• VP Support System
• Win exciting prizes during Employee Engagement events
Salary: $4/hour. Pay is processed twice monthly. Paid Time Off is discussed after 6 months. You are also OFF on Company Holidays (not US Holidays). We give pay increase based on performance
Work Schedule: 5 days a week (40hours), fixed 2days off
CONGRATULATIONS! You made it this far! I look forward to learning more about you! We are looking for someone we can work with for YEARS, not weeks!