Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for a talented VA with past experience working remotely with US-based companies and as an Amazon FBA Product Sourcing Specialist. This position is full-time and long-term. Your main role as a product sourcing specialist is to find products that the company can sell on Amazon. This role requires you to calculate ROI, Profit Margin %, and more.
Your role would include:
- Sourcing products for the company to sell on Amazon
- Analyzing historical data of products
- Using google sheets to record leads
Past experience with the following preferred:
- SellerAmp (SAS)
- Keepa (required)
You must have a good stable internet connection
You must speak fluent english
You must be okay with Hubstaff monitoring your screen while you work
- 8:00am - 4:30pm PHT (30 min break included)
- $500 USD monthly
- Bi-monthly payment (1st and 15th of the month)
- Flexible time off if requested in advance
- Paid holidays
You will be given a sample project that will take no more than 30 minutes to complete. You will need to pass this before being taken on as a full time. You will also be required to demonstrate your current sourcing knowledge in the interview.
If you feel you are right for the job, please put the following in your response:
- 1 sentence explaining why you believe you are a good fit for the role
- Your favorite food in the subject line
- Link to your resume
- Your favorite sourcing tool and method
Looking forward to hearing from you and hope to work together soon.