Oct 24, 2022
Kasar Stays Ltd is the no.1 serviced accommodations provider in Kent, England. Due to the growing demand for our services as well as our growth plans across continents, we are now looking to hire an OTA specialist / revenue support officer to join our Business Development Group.
The ideal candidate must be highly self- motivated with a keen willingness to learn, work and grow in our fast- paced environment.
- 2 years minimum experience working with Online Travel platforms such as
- Knowledge of dynamic price/ rate adjustment including using software tools, mapping/ unmapping would be highly beneficial.
- Experienced in using CRM/ PMS
- 2 years minimum work experience in hospitality or real estate industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English; multilingual abilities highly favourable.
- 2 years minimum experience working across prominent social media platforms.
- highly proficient in using MS Office suite; working knowledge of MS Sharepoint is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of content creation and website updating.
- Demonstrable experience in creating itineraries, researching relevant local events and updating listings.
- Experienced in SEO and keyword updating.
- Experienced in creating Google Adwords,
- Knowledge of revenue control for hospitality industry would be highly beneficial.
- Bachelors degree in hospitality, real estate , finance or media.
- Must be available to work on shift basis, including weekends
• Headset: Any USB type headset with a noise-cancelling feature
• Stable wired internet connection of at least 10 MBPS