Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for empathetic and caring individuals to answer phone calls from prospective clients seeking legal
A summary/outline of the position:
• Maintain the ethical integrity of the firm at all time
• Determine the suitability of the firm for the potential client
• Determine the suitability of the potential client for the firm
• Identify the most desirable cases/matters for engagement
• Gather and preserve important information for potential conflict of interest analysis and case/matter assessment
• Complete an initial consultation and engage the potential client if appropriate
• Direct the potential client to the person at the firm with the ability to conduct an initial consultation and engage the potential client if appropriate
All the above things are done in a way that allow the potential client to know us, love us, and trust us. This is not an ISA position.
The firm will provide significant training and scripts to ensure you’re comfortable and skilled before taking a call.
The calls will be originating from the USA. Clear and concise use of the English (USA) is necessary. These calls will be made over VOIP, therefore the candidate must have high speed internet access that allows for calls and use of a computer during the phone
Necessary Skills and Experience
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal/communication skills
• Skilled at listening and following up with questions to better understand the callers true desires
• Familiarity with various computer programs (Word/Excel/etc.)
• Experience with ActionStep is a big plus
• 1-3 years of professional customer service experience is preferred
Please include a brief voice recording if applying to this position. When replying by
Hours will be 9-5:30 EST USA with 30 minute break.