USD $6.25-9.00 hourly
Oct 08, 2022
Hello! We are looking for gifted graphic designers (And Video Editors) to work with us on our client assignments.
***Steady work with great pay and friendly people***
Role: You'll be creating designs in Illustrator or Photoshop for our clients.
We have a digital portal full of a wide range of graphic design and video editing assignments that you will have access to.
You will be creating graphics from scratch using elements from Shutterstock or other provided sources and delivering it via the same digital portal. Speed and skill are
Further details are below ->
Tools you'll need to be an expert with:
- InDesign (Optional)
- Canva (Optional)
Skills You'll Need:
- Attention to Detail (Following Brand Guides & Client Instructions)
- Selecting Website Stock Images
- Choosing Effective colors & Fonts
- Visual Problem Solving
**Types of design assignments you will be able to claim from if qualified:
- Social Media Posts & Ad Graphics
- Home pages, webpages, and landing pages
- Designing Brand Identities
- Slide Decks
- Carousel Images
- Product 3D Mock Ups
- E-Book Design
- Original Illustrations
- Creating Custom Graphic Composition
- Property Listing graphics
- Web User Interfaces
- Web or App User Interface
- Video & Podcast Thumbnail
- Blog Graphics
- Web Banner
- Choosing & Creating Custom Icons
**We love specialists. You don't have to be great at all of these. If hired, you will be able to claim the types of assignments you'd be best at.
Here are examples of the kind of work we do:
Please make sure you have examples of your work that is at this level or above. :)
Flexible hours available - part-time to full-time! Claim your own jobs on your own time and return them within the assignment time to get paid! Take as many assignments as you like.
To apply please follow these instructions:
1. Change the message subject line in application to "I LOVE [Insert the name of our cartoon mascot of
2. At the top of your message please write a few sentences on your background in graphic design and why you are a good fit.
3. Under that please put the answers to the following questions, and include the numbers to make it easy to read.
4) Please include link/links to at least 15 examples for us to consider in your application. :)
1) Describe your prior work experience relevant to this role.
2.) Identify skill level with the creative tools you can use and the experience you have with them. (Role will primarily be Adobe Software)
4) Which of the assignments above are you most experienced in?
5) Do you have any other experience that will make you perfect for working with us?
(Please answer all of the questions above, or your application will be disqualified.)
I'm very much looking forward to meeting you!
Thank you so much for your time,