Oct 08, 2022
ROCKSTAR Drywall/ Metal Framing Estimator needed
So happy we found this site, our first hire is doing great and we're hiring again ! ! !
From our current employee: "I'm KD, the newest addition to the Blacktip team. Applying for this job was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my career and mental health. They support and guide through everything that I need. There are a lot of interesting projects but they don't push me too hard because they care about me personally too. The pay is also on-time on a weekly basis. Overall Blacktip is the company that you want to work for, with its fun and balanced environment. "
We are looking for an estimator to join our growing team with the following experience:
• USA Construction Standards Takeoff
• Detailed Drywall Takeoff
• Metal Framing Takeoff
• Acoustical Ceilings
• Strong written English skills, C1 or better speaking
• Bonus: Painting, EIFS or other trades
Must have: MS Office,Planswift, google drive/sheets, strong internet speeds, generally great computer skills.
Big plus: Bluebeam Revu, OnScreenTakeoff, Planswift, plan download sites (BuildingConnected, Procore, etc).
Full 40 hours preferred but part time 20-30 hours available. The most ideal for us is eastern 4am to 1pm or (5am to 2pm/ 3am to 12noon/ 2am to 11am). No need to work the graveyard shift -- just have some availability in US Eastern so we can meet.
Please answer the following if interested
· Please attach resume/CV and any relevant experience.
· Availability, when could you start?
· Availability, hours per week (this is a salaried position, we prefer 40hrs but will consider 20-up, no hourly)
· That's a lot of time by yourself in front of a screen, is this a good fit for you? Would you be happy? Tell us about your experience with remote work.
· Times available to work (we are on US NewYork time Eastern) The most ideal for us is eastern 4am to 1pm or (5am to 2pm/ 3am to 12noon/ 2am to 11am) We are flexible but need some overlap with US times.
· Desired base salary, for the hours you listed above, monthly in php (we will pay a pro-rated 13th month for 2022)
· Estimating software, do you have access to onscreen takeoff, planswift, bluebeam Revu or similar, would you need a key?
· Internet connection, DL/UL speeds?
· Please send result for English exam
We are currently hiring one Estimator with:
· Fun, high vibe attitude
· Good English
· High volume, ability to start and finish, give reports with low supervision
· Software: MS Office, Planswift
· Google sheets and Google drive
· Detail oriented and precise